Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Plant

Ever since mum come back from Australia, I seldom 'touched' the plants as I always did, because I do not want to have any conflicts arises, so I give up and let it be. But I seriously cannot pretend blind anymore these few weeks. The plant is striving to live, how can I be so ignorant? And so, I took out the scissor, cut the withered, and losen the soil by forks bit by bit...

Then, I did a 'grain powder' mask (haha.. ya, too difficult to drink so I used it to do mask :P) and pour the remaining to the plant acting as some kind of fertilizer...

Somehow I think human's mind & heart is just like this plant, it will die bit by bit if you ignore it and do not take care of it...

Live well plant, live well...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails