Sunday, July 26, 2009

A scene that reminds me my childhood house...

Today went to visit my Aunt with mum, then she brought us to Chow Kit road to grab the vegetables - fresh and yet SUPER cheap! Awesome! And while we are waiting for Uncle to get the durian (erm, well, we were standing at one side of the road, he was at the other side of the road, coz the boss seems to give him more as he is the regular customer, if we were to appear, then probably our appearance will affect the level of Quantity :P) I turn back and saw this scenery.

It reminds me of my childhood, the wooden house that I used to stayed, my neighbours, my childhood friend, we used to play hide and seek or 'walking train' at the side corridor of my house, something like this, but it's much more rigid and 'dark', with dim ambience light... kind of miss it, tho we're poor, but we somehow manage to have a colourful kid's life, kampung kid's life...

还真是怀念呢!


Taken at Chow Kit...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails