（这时我抗议，不能因为一般的世俗期望而进入另一阶段 - 不能因为‘是时候了’而结婚，不能因为两公婆没话题了而生孩子，一定是要发自内心想做的才做！真的是见鬼。。。）
Below happened on 14 Oct, 2010 ~~
Again I was told about something that I long avoided. Freaking angry and I wrote a super vulgar post with big WARNING sign on top, but after a long ‘phone porridge’ conversation with friend, I manage to regain my peace and thus deleted the super 4 letters word post :P (ok I still couldn’t get rid of the ‘angriness poison’ as buddhism mentioned.
We talked about relationship.
My guy friend think (guy not gay ok :P ) :
1) The chasing stage is the best, due to the excitement of either being accepted or turn down, the unknown ‘surprised’ that lying ahead
(the excitement that bring by uncertainty??)
2) After dating 2-3 years, you’ve gotto move into another stage, otherwise, either the relationship will become seriously tasteless or chances of breaking up is high
(ok I protested this shouldn’t be the way. You don’t move on for the sake of moving on! It has to be from your heart, you wanted to, not you have to!)
3) If the girl take initiative or proactively being nice… it’s OK one… can give a try
(ok, I said : ‘can give a try’ is true, nothing’s wrong, but the ‘OK one’ attitude is not so welcoming lo, coz you might not even know what you really want or what you really like. ‘Its ok one’ attitude is quite similar with ‘I am fine with it’…hmnm… you seriously ok? Could be dangerous you know…)
p.s. friend said it shall be 'ok geh' not 'ok one' **sweat =='**
4) Errr.. ok, couldn’t really remembered after woke up … :P
Women said (which is me lah):
1) Dating stage is the best, coz there is no vague /doubt feeling(eh who knows u really like me or not right? What if ‘wrong channel again, very ‘fish’ lah…), and you just enjoyed the pleasure of love!
2) Although the passion might reduced after a period of time, but still I believe we can pour in some new small elements in the daily life, to bring little difference/happiness in our so call routine boring life (say..out of sudden asking your partner if the banana is a he/she??)
(ok I think at this time my friend had rolled his eye ball & he said “ eh you really very naïve eh?” --> hallo brother, no naïve no hope mah, see how happy are the kids? Coz they are naïve mah! hehehe)
3) If after being together for long, after you’ve really tried and compromised, and thing still didn’t work out, I rather choose to get apart instead of die die stay together yet spiritual away, grown apart, worst is having our own ‘fun’ outside…
(friend said “cannot, I very responsible one, can't just ditch people like that….And so, he always appeared to be the one who get ‘ditched’ eh?)
Well this is how I feel – simplify the relationship, learn to respect and accept, don’t simply request other to change to match your expectation (you must know that the time you know him/her, they are already like that mah, why trying to change them?). If you couldn’t accept your other half, don’t go and mess up people’s life ok, if you plan to mess them up, then please first learn to accept!
Appreciate whom you have now, and treasure every single moment!